Saturday, February 04, 2006

Would you want to be in this shoes?

Which is worst?
Being an orphan? Or......
Having parents but living as orphans?

If you ask me...When one is living as an orphans with parents around them.
That feeling is the worst to bare than anything.You will be living in the same
house but you don't address one another or see eye to eye.What ever you don't do
is wrong and what ever you do is STILL wrong.

You will run out of things to satisfy them.Till you are at your wits end and completely
drained out.I wonder if there are people out there who are goin thru such thing in life...
For this kind of people, their close friends are world to them.And they easily get cheated
in love.

They are dieing to feel loved.So When there is someone who comes by their path and showers
them with concern and love, they grab on to it tightly.And they won't realise that this
love and concern is not true till the end they get dumped.I have noticed this alot and gone
thru some also.When someone shows this kind of affection towards them, they will b on the top
of the world feeling as if they are the most happiest person.And when it fails...they are in
fact the world's most saddest person.

For those whose inner strenght is great will be able to pick themselves up in just matter of
few days and move on with life.This are the people who can face any kind of obstacles thrown
to them and take defeat lightly.
For those whose inner strenght is not great will be forever mopping in sadness n rejection.They
will not have confident in whatever they do.They will start thinking negatively in all aspects.
It is hard to change this kind of people unless they help themselves.

This people need love and concern.They are not the kind of person who will ask for material
stuffs.They just need affections,love,conern,etc etc etc...I know this are limited in this
hectic world.But,if u come across someone like this,and u show them genuinely this feelings,
you will know what i meant.The little smile you put on their face will reflect back to you.


Are you wondering how i know this little facts about such things?? hehehehe.....
Would you guys believe if i were to say...i gone thru it and still going thru it????
But there are even more worst cases out there than this...I tell myself this so that
i won't loose faith and my fighting spirit to face the obstacles this world has thrown and
still throwing at me

PS : I am not writing this to get any kind of pitiness.Please, i hate that.I am just expressing
my views so that if u were to come across such people you might know how to treat them.And in future,
if you are to have your own family,please don't treat anyone like that.

3 Comments:

Blogger அன்பின் தேசம் said...

firstly....Hiya Babe!

welcome to the blogging world...

What you had stated in this post is like wow....words coming right out of my heart and mouth.

I guess most girls like us will go through lots of shit before we get to find the real love...

It fated like that....what to do...
Some people have all the luck in love,some people will have all the pain and some even worse..they treat it as a game...

*sigh*

Keep on blogging babe....I am right here beside you...

6:56 PM  
Blogger Novinthen said...

me to beside u .. and her ..

hehe

midddle of both of u la ;-)

/me wink winks

12:41 AM  
Blogger Fmouie said...

I was raised by grandparents in their 60's, so I was pretty much on the streets a lot.
I graduated H.S. #295 from a class of 298.
Rebelled my way through 4 years of Navy.
Been wed twice.
The blueprint of my life was wrinkled way before I was drawn in.
I'm doing ok.
At 57, I've done better than a couple of my half-siblings who were raised by their parents. If you want to do better in life, you will. Just hang in there. With a li'l luck, and the ability to recognize and exploit it; you can rise above it all to be as successful as your abilities and desires allow. However; you must also accept the fact that whatEVER you're doing; howEVER you do it; it's a result of the BEST you're capable of at any given time. If you do poorly; it's because at that point in time; you are doing the best you can, but are limited because of whatever. If you decide to improve your attitude, perceptions, education, efforts; then you become better than what you were and are then able to accomplish more. Be aware of your limitations, but always be prepared to go past or beyond them. You are the captain. If you decide to let the ship ride the winds, you are still doing the best you can. Strive for more, and you shall be more. good luck.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home