Thursday, February 02, 2006

My First Day At The Blogger....



Ok let me see.....hmmm...
This is my 1st day writting a blog.i always wanted to write a diary but scared that others will view it.But now to think about it,it is nothing wrong to view ones thought. Coz,it will help others to understand the other better. I normally express my thoughts thru poems,and its been yrs since i last sat down to express my feelings and thoughts coz i started hiding them to myself.After reading a handful of blogs and the way they expressed....I was thinking " What the heck...i should learn to express myself than bottling everything in me" And this enlightening also i got it after reading someone's webby.He is good in expressing his words not for himself but for others. worth checking out I know some are written in words we might not understand but try goin thru.... So from now on,you guys will be seeing alot of nonsense from me in here beside hearing and going thru with me....hehehehe.... What to do,you people are my friends and meant to suffer with me.... Just kidding guys.... Till next time..

1 Comments:

Blogger Novinthen said...

Velekumaru to the blogging world.

Sincerely,
Novinthen.K
Ipoh
http://www.djnovin.com

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home