Friday, February 03, 2006

Are marriages really made in HEAVEN????



Are marriages really made in heaven?? Or is it something that was said by our fore-fathers?? I think marriages are not made in heaven but made real in our own hearts n hands. Don't you agree with me?? I have came across alot of couples both married and non married ones. They might have known each other for days/weeks/months and their marriage can last for eternity. There also some where, they known each other for years but marriage?? Last only for few short years. I wonder why....Think about it.....
Are we not suppose to know each other very well in this long time to know if we are fit to get married or not??Than why??Let me tell u some examples that i came across along my path in life.
Ramesh & Kavitha are my secondary school friends....i knew then for 10yrs now.Cute couples!!!! :P They started dating each other when they were in Sec1.Ramesh is a christian and Kavitha is an indian. As usual, Love is blind to all this factors.After O levels, i lost contact with them for abt 2yrs.After my ITE, I did bumped into them once and got shocked out of my life!! They were still dating each other!! They got engaged last year n getting married this saturday (04/02/06) You guys know something??? They have been together for 14yrs now.And all this years,they have gone thru alot together and day by day their love for one another as is becoming stronger and stronger.
And, on the other hand i have this friend,whom i don't wish to mention the name.Got to know this gal for abt 1yr plus and got married before the 2nd year of courtship.And they also had a baby boy. But before they could celebrate their 1st yr anniversary, they are already started having trouble in that short time frame. Now after 3yrs of marriage, they have already filled for a divorce and the kid....is being thrown around.
This is one case. There is one more interesting couples. She is my best friend, Susie n her fiancee FRESH (the unfresh man). hehehe.... :P
They knew each other thru MIRC and started dating one another after knowin each other for many years...that one don't ask me why they took so long.... Now they are preapring for their upcoming ROM and wedding in MAY.That is one love that is true and ever lasting forever. So tell me guys.....Am i right to say that marriages are not made in heaven but made to perfection in our hands?? I may be wrong or i might not be. Please drop me your views regarding this. I am always keen in welcoming other's views.
By the way, Lets all wish this 2 couples a blissful wedded life and long lasting life filled with love with each other....

1 Comments:

Blogger Novinthen said...

Marriages are surely made in heaven.. oni the life afta marriage is made in hell.... hehehheehe :P

Sincerely,
Novinthen.K
Ipoh
http://www.djnovin.com

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home